home about investment info website spread the word

Monday, August 8, 2011

I love Seniors!

This session this morning was such a fun way to start another year of Seniors!  I go to church with these beautiful ladies and I also was fortunate enough to capture both of their older sister's senior pictures as well!  Meet Kayla and Taylor...



Kayla, you have a special place in my heart girl! I love the way you love my kids and it is such a blessing to see how much my kids love you! Thank you for being a babysitter that goes above and beyond every time! You are a gift!!


Taylor, I still am in awe of how you seemed to turn from little girl to woman over night! You are beautiful inside and out and I hope this last year of high school is just loaded with blessings!!


How fun is this!


No comments: