home about investment info website spread the word

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The making of a smile ~ Rylee

I had a blast spending some time with my sister, her hubby and their precious 3 month old daughter Rylee a few weekends ago. It is still totally surreal that my baby sister (I was 14 when she was born) is a mother...and a GREAT one at that! They do so well with her and are madly in love with her. Derrick can hardly concentrate on anything else when she's in the room...and I can't blame him, she is just adorable!

The making of a smile, Rylee style...






They love this little lady to pieces....fishy face kisses ~


And check out Rylee's amazing nursery~


Lauren, Derrick and Rylee, I love you all! Thanks for letting Auntie Kori sleep over and snuggle with you when mommy and daddy would give you up for a minute! =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Vati thinks that the picture of Derrick and Lauren kissing Rylee could win a first prize. =)